Type Of Personal Information Collected
Mediafiche is referred as "Marketplace Platform", buyers and sellers trading on Mediafiche platform are collectively referred as "Users" in the rest of this policy.
Marketplace Platform collects personal information of its Users in order to provide and continually improve products and services to deliver a greater customer experience.
• Shared By Users: Marketplace Platform stores information that its Users share through the online platform or customer service related to products and services. Users can opt not to share specific type of information, however, they might not be able to leverage some of the key benefits and services that require customer information.
• Automatic Collection: Marketplace Platform collects and stores certain types of information about the use of its services by its Users automatically, including information about their interaction with its content and services. Marketplace Platform uses "cookies" and other unique identifiers and obtains certain types of information of Users when their web browser or device accesses services and other content served by or on behalf of Marketplace Platform on other websites.
• 3rd Party Sources: Marketplace Platform might receive information about the Users from other sources, such as updated contact details, address information, media kits and media buying and selling related details from its partners, which it uses to update the system in order to deliver greater customer experience and quality service on future transactions on the Marketplace Platform.
Purpose of Personal Information Collected
Marketplace Platform utilizes personal information of its Users in order to operate and improve its products and services delivered through online and other channels.
These purposes include:
• Trade of Products and Services. Facilitate buying and selling transactions, process payments, and communicate with its Users about offers, products and services, deals and promotions.
• Customer Support. Analyze quality and performance, fix issues related to usage of its products and services, and improve the overall effectiveness of the services offered.
• Compliance with Legal Obligations. Comply with state and federal laws. For example, procuring location and bank account information from the Users during onboarding for identity verification and other purposes.
• Customer Communication. Communicate with its Users through different channels (Phone, email and chat) about products and services offered on Marketplace Platform.
• Recommendations and Personalization. Recommend products and services that might be of interest to the Users, gain a better understanding of their preferences, and personalize their user experience with products and services offered.
• Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. Prevent and detect fraud or abuse in order to protect the security of its Users, Mediafiche, and other partners. Marketplace Platform may apply scoring approach to analyze and manage credit risks.
Cookies And User Identifiers
3rd Party Partners
Marketplace Platform is protective of the personal information of its Users. It does not sell or market personal information of its Users to external entities. It shares personal information of its Users with 3rd party trusted partners strictly for the purposes mentioned below.
• Transactions involving Third Parties: Marketplace Platform presents its Users with the option to use services, products or skills provided by 3rd parties for use on or through services of Marketplace Platform.
• 3rd Party Service Providers: Marketplace Platform employs other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on its behalf for specific services. These 3rd Party service providers may require access to personal information needed to perform their functions, however, they may not use it for other purposes.
• Protection of Mediafiche and Others: Marketplace Platform releases user account and other personal information of its Users when it believes that release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply its agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Marketplace Platform, its Users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
In addition, the Users will receive notice when personal information about them might be shared with 3rd parties, and they will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Steps To Ensure Information Security
Marketplace Platform has been designed to ensure strong information protection and privacy of its Users. Some key security measures are mentioned below:
• Security of personal information during transmission by using encryption software and protocols.
• Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) for credit card data and payments.
• Physical, Electronic, and Standard Operating Procedure safeguards for procuring, storage, and transmission of personal information of the Users.
Marketplace Platform does not include 3rd party advertising and links to other websites and apps.
Information Access By Users
Users can access their information, including name, address, payment options, profile information, buyer or seller membership and purchase history in the "My Account" section and "My Offers" dashboard on Marketplace Platform websites.
Marketplace Platform Use By Children
Mediafiche does not sell products or services for users under 18 years of age.